IntiSense automated imagery system replaces the manual quality control measures taken in various industries including automotive, pharmaceuticals, machine builders, food packaging, etc. with image sensors.
Our image processing sensors take a picture of the product and analyse it using 20 different image processing tools for simultaneous inspection of the end product.
IntiSense system needs only one-time configuration of hardware, software, and interface.
Scope of IntiSense
As the finished products are scanned under intiSense, the images captured are compared with the present standards, and the products that show any kind of iscrepancies are discarded automatically.
Benefits of IntiSense over Manual Quality Control
- intiSense eliminates the scope of human errors
- Can work 24/7, without breaks
- Accuracy levels of intiSense are unachievable manually
- Increases production and therefore, revenue
- Enhances customer satisfaction
- Makes the operation process more efficient
Business Performance Enhancement
In order to take action to improve business performance, we offer a fully integrated and automated system up and running in days rather than months.
Our integrated system is accessible at any time including the automation linked tools:
- Automatically creates task lists with escalating e-mail
- Reminders and overdue action-item reminders
- Track and report product non conformances and corrective actions
- Scheduling, conducting, and reporting audits
- Product specification, verification, and validation
Track & Trace
- Track Tracer is a perfect solution to fight the challenges that duplication of products introduces into businesses.
- It generates an activity report that includes information on Batch Details, Audit Trail, Batch Production, Materials Used, Verification Results, and much more.
- Managers can access this information at any time to keep a real-time check on the product status.